Wie bij Design Oostende koopt slaapt op twee oren. Wij verkopen enkel originelen met echtheidscertificaat of signatuur van ontwerper en fabrikant. Uw betaling gebeurt discreet en 100% veilig. Uw bestelling wordt met zorg behandeld, goed verpakt en mooi op tijd geleverd!
Slim Aarons Eden-Roc Pool
- Slim Aarons Eden-Roc Pool kunstfoto
- Haarscherpe afdruk van scan van originele negatief met licentie
- Gemonteerd op aluminium onder plexiglas van museumkwaliteit
- Geselecteerd uit de Slim Aarons Collection
- Afmetingen 76 x 102 cm: op bestelling
- Afmetingen 102 x 152 cm: onmiddellijk leverbaar
- Gratis levering en montage
Guests round the swimming pool at the Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc, Antibes, France, August 1976.
Increasingly heralded for his influence, Slim Aarons (1916-2006) made a career out of photographing attractive people doing attractive things in attractive places. Aarons is known for his iconic images of Hollywood glamour and luxurious people, places and lifestyles.
Slim Aarons worked mainly for society publications, taking pictures of the rich and famous both before and after serving as a photographer for the US military magazine Yank during World War II. His work has been included in the publications Town and Country, Holiday, Venture and LIFE.
Aarons was known for the positive portrayals he gave to the people he photographed and was invited to high-society gatherings for exactly this reason. His subject matter covered American and European society as well as nobility and both minor and major stars of the day.
102 x 152 cm, 76 x 102 cm